INTRODUCING...THE BABY MOP!
Habits are formed in the very early life: Everybody needs to work and contribute to a healthy society.
Numerous studies prove it: the experiences children face in their first years shape them for the rest of their life. The relationship to its parents decides what kind of adults they will become. You can save yourself or your friends a lot of useless discussions about sharing household chores by accustoming babies at an early stage.Works for any surface as long as there is no risk of falling down at the edge. Witness the moment when a person becomes useful the first time in its life.
- Teach your baby a strong work ethic early on in their life. Your baby will learn not to drop and waste food.
- Baby will get a nice workout, burn off energy, and do muscle toning. And sleep better too!
- Not having to clean your floors saves you time so you can spend it doing things you enjoy.
- Save lots of money on house cleaning costs.
- Yes this is an April's Fool's joke. GOTCHA!