Multi-Ivory Linen Romper
"I received my first Beya Made romper this week, and I am instantly in love with it! It’s hands down my favorite piece of clothing for my little guy. Now I’m itching to get another because I am blown away by the fit, quality, and style." -Amber J.
- ALL-WEATHER APPROPRIATE | mid-weight linen is breath-able in summer and insulating in fall (just layer over a long sleeve tee in colder weather!)
- GROW WITH ME | Harem cut seat can accommodate cloth diapers, and provides ample room for growing bottoms. Pants legs are cut long, can be rolled up and snapped into place with a tab and let down as your little one grows taller. Stretchy waistband does not restrict growing tummies.
- EAST TO CLEAN | linen fibers get stronger when wet, so stains scrub out easily without damaging the fabric. Machine wash-able + dryer friendly
- MADE TO LAST | cross-back straps feature 2 rows of buttons, and can be tied in infinite ways for a perfect fit
- SHARE-ABLE | totally unisex and perfect for sharing with siblings regardless of gender
- FITS TRUE TO SIZE | order according to your child's age, we do not recommend sizing up