Slimline Mask | Taupe Linen
XS | children 3-6 years
3-layer fabric mask (2 layers of cotton or linen, 1 layer non-woven interfacing) provides the amount of filtration recommended by the CDC without restricting airflow
Designed to fit securely and comfortably without nose-wire
Super soft and stretchy single strap is easily put on and taken off, especially great for small children!
This mask hangs securely around your neck when not in use, so it won't get misplaced or lost when taken off and on throughout your day.
- This mask does NOT replace Personal Protective Equipment such as N95 or surgical masks
- **MASKS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3**
- This mask does NOT protect, prevent, or mitigate diseases or viruses
- This mask is best used for hobbies or over other gear as appropriate
- See product image for fiber content | elastic may contain latex
- Wash hot with regular detergent, re-shape and hang dry
- Before putting on mask, wash or sanitize hands
- Cover mouth and nose with mask to minimize gaps between your face and covering
- Do NOT touch mask while wearing
- When removing mask, remove from behind so that you don't touch the front. Place in a laundry bin, Ziploc bag, or wash immediately and sanitize hands.
And don't worry! Our clothes are adjustable, so getting the right size is slightly less important than when shopping other brands. If you make a mistake? US SIZE EXCHANGES ARE ALWAYS FREE!
Orders will ship in 3-4 business days
US orders over $125 ship FREE, or by weight (calculated at checkout)
- we ship to Canada via USPS International Package (rate calculated at checkout)
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Wrong size? No problem! Just send us a note and we'll get you a return label right away. US only.
We accept US returns within 30 days. Merchandise must be in unworn condition. Refunds will be issued upon return receipt, minus shipping fees.
"BREATHABLE AND DOESN'T BUG YOUR EARS!"
Christina D. | Farmington Hills, MI
"MY 5-YO TELLS ME IT'S HIS FAVORITE MASK. AND IT'S MY FAVORITE BECAUSE I'M NOT ADJUSTING IT ALL THE TIME"
Lauren H. | Atlanta, GA
"THE MOST COMFORTABLE MASKS WE'VE TRIED SO FAR"
Christan V. | Atlanta, GA